Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Famous Last Words for Week 8

This week was just a reflection week so I did not do any new writing this week. Although it wasn’t required, I decided to continue reading or watching the next portion of the Mahabharata: Karmic Revolution. I got through part D, which told the story of the Pandavas meeting and marrying Draupadi. It then led into Arjun’s exile and began telling about his journey in exile. I’m really glad I decided to watch the karmic revolution videos because the visualization along with the story telling method has helped me really understand what is happening in the story. I don’t know if it’s just because I am hearing the story for the second time or if it is just told in a clearer fashion but I definitely feel like I have picked up on some details I missed in the original version. I plan to continue the series for my extra reading until I finish it!

I was very relieved that this week was a reflection week. I was beginning to get very nervous about the amount of work I had to get done this week and additionally knowing that spring break would have an effect on my motivation. Luckily every thing seems to be falling in place and I am just about done with everything I need to get done. After this post I will be done with all of week 8, which is the earliest I think I’ve ever finished a week.


While I still have a presentation tomorrow and two reports due, I’m one step closer to finally being on spring break mode! I am going on a cruise with a group of my friends and have been counting down to the trip for a very long time! Hopefully I will come back from my trip relaxed and rejuvenated to continue on the semester.
Spring Break
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment