Saturday, February 4, 2017

Famous Last Words for Week 3

This week I really felt like I had a better grip on my schedule and new routine. While I didn’t get very much done for this class ahead of time, I was still able to complete everything on time and with out very much stress. Progress from the first few weeks! Although while I had a much better grasp on my schoolwork, I let my running schedule slip through the cracks a little bit. I am training for a half-marathon in April so missing a run here and there wont kill me but I’d like to work my running schedule into my daily routine. Forcing myself to exercise every day can be exhausting but at the same time refreshing and usually boosts my mood.

This week I was a little bit more stumped about writing than usual so I chose to do the story planning method. It was really helpful to have my ideas in writing as it led to me coming up with more and more ideas as I went. I began writing my plan a little bit unsure of where the story would lead but after completing my planning I think I have a pretty good idea and storyline shaped out for next week.

I am currently also in a leadership and management course and have found many themes and concepts aligning with the material in the growth mindset and learning challenges for this class. I have never had a class that puts any focus into that kind of material and I have absolutely loved learning about it. I feel like in even just these first three weeks I’ve learned a lot about myself and how I learn and the different ways some other people learn which I feel I will be able to strongly utilize when I get out to the working world as well as in my group projects for school.

Famous Last Words
Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment