Sunday, February 26, 2017

Famous Last Words for Week 6

This week was a little bit more hectic than usual. I had an exam on Monday and then left on Friday to travel to Philadelphia for a mechanical engineering conference this weekend. Losing the time over the weekend and on Monday made getting my assignments for this class done a little more difficult. Luckily I was able to manage my time and get ahead of my usual schedule before I left for my trip. I am hoping to go into this next week with the same motivation so that I can finish ahead of time and possibly start working ahead. I don’t have quite as much going on this coming week so I am hoping that my stress levels will be reduced which will hopefully positively affect the quality of my story and other blog posts for this week.

This week my storytelling did not go quite as well as I would have hoped. I planned for my story last week so I was hoping that would help my story really flow this week but I think some of the stress from my other classes gave me a bit of writers block. I think the story still turned out ok and I hope to eventually get it added to my portfolio. When I add it in, I am hoping my creative juices will be flowing better than they were this week and I’ll be able to improve the quality of this story.

By doing my blog comments and extra comments I have gotten to read many different people’s stories. I have seen so many different styles such as writing stories in the form of a diary and think that is an interesting approach and good way to truly show that character’s feelings and personality. Maybe this coming week I will try out a new and more unique style when writing. I am still trying to get comfortable writing but I think I have improved since beginning this class.
Improving
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment