Sunday, January 29, 2017

Famous Last Words for Week 2

This week I was still trying to figure out what my schedule is going to be and what routine I can settle into. Thankfully there is a great deal of flexibility in this class because I did not get done what I had expected to when I thought I would. I am currently enrolled in a senior capstone and until this week my team hadn’t met and figured out what schedule we will be maintaining throughout the semester. Finally we were able to block out the required hours throughout the week and I will now be able to adjust my time dedicated to this class and to my other online class accordingly. Nothing stresses me out more than waiting until the last minute to get something done so I am glad I have a more consistent routine and am hoping to be doing the assignments for this class farther ahead of time.

The reading this week went really well for me. I wasn’t quite able to do it all on Monday like I had originally scheduled to but I was still able to get everything done on time.  I think I will be better off planning to do a little bit of this class everyday rather than planning for large hunks of time a few days a week. We’ll see how this next week goes and hopefully I’ll work something out that works best for me. Sometimes trial and error is the only way to go.


While doing my learning challenge this week I really got to think about the effects my training has had on my overall happiness and attitude. I have officially been training for four weeks now and I am finally to the point where I don’t dread going to run. In addition to running I have also been trying to eat healthier and get enough sleep. I’m curious to see the effects this will have on my schoolwork and within my relationships with other people.

Scheduling Motivation
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment