Thursday, January 19, 2017

Reading Options

Ramayana Choice
After looking through the reading guide on the Ramayana options I have decided that in week 2 I would like to read the Public Domain Ramayana. I made this decision based on a few factors. Having a free online version of the book is more convenient for me as I do all of my work for school at home so I can also take care of my dog. I am also a very visual learner. Having illustrations during the reading will help me to visualize and better process the information and allow me to dig deeper into the meaning of the text.

Other Interests
This class is really the first time I have been introduced to epic literature. I am a big fan of Game of Thrones but beyond that I have not had any exposure to this type of literature or culture. However I am eager to learn something new!
Game of Thrones
Source: LifeHacker

No comments:

Post a Comment